LEADING CHANGE HUBS
ABOUT LEADING CHANGE HUBS
Over the past few years, Leading Change participants have expressed they want more structured opportunities to:
- Connect with peers and senior leaders of sustainability and climate action spaces
- Improve soft skills to help drive personal or internal projects forward, and have a positive, influence on colleagues and community members
- Help each other stay motivated and combat the ongoing struggle with eco-anxiety
- Efficiently organize around a particular cause with relevant collaborators
In response, we launched Leading Change Hubs: small, focused groups composed of young sustainability leaders with similar career goals, industry experience, topic interests, or shared identities.
We’ll lead on coordinating schedules paragraph above, and update the language to: We take the lead on coordinating schedules, sending calendar invites, providing you with a platform for discussion and collaboration, facilitating discussions, and synthesizing next steps at each bi-weekly small group meeting. Leading Change Hubs participants get to focus on deliverables and developing meaningful connections. Based on preferences and interest areas, we’ll organize participants into hubs of 8-12 to determine final goals and objectives.
HOW LEADING CHANGE HUBS CAN SUPPORT YOU:
- Offer subject-matter experts and mentors
- Compiling and sharing resources
- Accountability with personal objectives
- Facilitate new connections to friends, mentors, and experts (and re-connections!)
In the past, Leading Change Hubs has focused on topics around the circular economy, sustainable and climate finance, and social equity. The last wave of hubs focused on GLOBE Series’ Destination Net Zero Events. Destination Net Zero focuses on embedding action and accountability through a ‘10×10’ lens: 10 actions, in 10 years that we need to take to get to net zero. Learn more about ‘The Path to Net Zero: 10×10 Matrix.